This is the HUB of our journal "International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics". Here are published articles from conferences or articles related to a specific topic. All articles are published under CC BY, CC BY-SA, or CC BY-NC-SA licenses. Please see for future information.
All materials like colection of articles, copyright forms, formating of articles, are obligation of coresponding guest editor of the issue. He/they will keep the coresponding copyright forms. The articles will be published in the HUB after signed contract with an editor of the issue.
All articles, published here, are included as a special issue(s) of "International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics" (i.e. not as regular issue: from No. 1 to No. 4).
All articles in all special issues are published without any additional editorial corrections.
All editors and members of our companies Academic Publications and Academic Solutions trust in an independent knowledge and in the benefits of ethical behaviour, which is based on our individual freedom and on our intellectual honesty.
- Plagiarism: All journals published by Academic Publications and Academic Solutions are committed to publishing only original material.
- Duplicate Submission or Self-Plagiarism: If authors (or one author) have used their own previously published work, or work that is currently under review, as the basis for a submitted manuscript, they are required to cite the previous work and indicate how their submitted manuscript offers novel contributions beyond those of the previous work.
Sanctions: In the event that there are documented violations of any of the above mentioned policies in any journal, regardless of whether or not the violations occurred in a journal published by Academic Publications, the following sanctions will be applied:
- Immediate rejection of the manuscript.
- Immediate rejection of every other manuscript submitted to any journal published by Academic Publications.
- Prohibition against all of the authors for minimum of 24 months.
- Prohibition against all of the authors to serve on the Editorial Board.
- We will inform our partners for proved plagiarism or self-plagiarism.
- We will inform supported organization for proved plagiarism or self-plagiarism.
In cases where the violations of the above policies are found to be particularly egregious, the publisher reserves the right to impose additional sanctions beyond those described above.
In cases above, we will contact the guest editor of the special issue to take the necessary actions.
Our companies Academic Publications and Academic Solutions are not responsable for the materials published in the HUB, editing of articles published in the HUB, formating of articles published in the HUB, copyright forms of articles published in the HUB, etc.